The Romance of Assimilation: Studying the Demographic Outcomes of Ethnic Intermarriage in American History
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William H. Lazonick, 1997. "Organizational Learning and International Competition: The Skill-Base Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_201, Levy Economics Institute.
- William H. Lazonick, 1998. "The Japanese Financial Crisis, Corporate Governance, and Sustainable Prosperity," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_227, Levy Economics Institute.
- William Lazonick, 1997. "Organizational Learning and International Competition: The Skill- Base Hypothesis," Macroeconomics 9712011, EconWPA.
- Christoph Dörrenbächer & Michael Wortmann, 1991. "The internationalization of corporate research and development," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 26(3), pages 139-144, May.
- Giersch,Herbert & PaquÃ©,Karl-Heinz & Schmieding,Holger, 1994. "The Fading Miracle," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521358699, March.
- William Lazonick, 1998. "The Japanese Financial Crisis, Corporate Governance, and Sustainable Prosperity," Macroeconomics 9805008, EconWPA.
- John Turner & Noriyasu Watanabe, 1995. "Private Pension Policies in Industrialized Countries: A Comparative Analysis," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number ppp, November.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-10-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9805007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .