The School to Work Transition of Second Generation Immigrants in Metropolitan New York: Some Preliminary Findings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. MUYSKENS & C. de Neubourg, 1986. "Introduction," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1986031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- William J. Baumol & Edward N. Wolff, 1996.
"Protracted Frictional Unemployment as a Heavy Cost of Technical Progress,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_179, Levy Economics Institute.
- William J. Baumol & Edward N. Wolff, 1998. "Protacted Frictional Unemployment as a Heavy Cost of Technical Progress," Macroeconomics 9803001, EconWPA.
- Marlene Kim, 1997. "The Working Poor: Lousy Jobs or Lazy Workers?," Macroeconomics 9712002, EconWPA.
- Marlene Kim, 1997. "The Working Poor: Lousy Jobs or Lazy Workers?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_194, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9802007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .