Operating policies in a model with terminal scrapping
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor Ginsburgh & Yves Mertens, 1985. "Product differentiation and discrimination in the European Community: the case of automobiles," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1755, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mertens, Yves & Ginsburgh, Victor, 1985.
"Product Differentiation and Price Discrimination in the European Community: The Case of Automobiles,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 151-166, December.
- MERTENS, Yves & GINSBURGH, Victor, 1985. "Product differentiation and price discrimination in the European Community: The case of automobiles," CORE Discussion Papers RP 672, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eastwood, David B & Anderson, Robert C, 1976. "Consumer Credit and Consumer Demand for Automobiles," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(1), pages 113-123, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aeb:wpaper:201603:i:3:y:2016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bitros, George C., 2016.
"Monetary policy, market structure and the income shares in the U.S,"
70847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George C. Bitros, 2016. "Monetary policy, market structure and the income shares in the U.S," Working Papers 201603, Athens University Of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsUtilization; maintenance; idling; mothballing; capacity depleting; capacity pre-serving; upgrading; downgrading; scrapping.;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0411008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .