Operating policies in a model with terminal scrapping
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aeb:wpaper:201603:i:3:y:2016 is not listed on IDEAS
- George C. Bitros, 2016.
"Monetary policy, market structure and the income shares in the U.S,"
201603, Athens University Of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Bitros, George C., 2016. "Monetary policy, market structure and the income shares in the U.S," MPRA Paper 70847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsUtilization; maintenance; idling; mothballing; capacity depleting; capacity pre-serving; upgrading; downgrading; scrapping.;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0411008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .