Accounting for the 'Lost Decade' in Japan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kobayashi, Keiichiro & Inaba, Masaru, 2006.
"Business cycle accounting for the Japanese economy,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 418-440, December.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Masaru Inaba, 2005. "Business Cycle Accounting for the Japanese Economy," Discussion papers 05023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Masaru Inaba, 2006. "Business cycle accounting for the Japanese economy," 2006 Meeting Papers 313, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & James Warren, 2013.
"Accounting For The Great Recession In The Uk: Real Business Cycles And Financial Frictions,"
University of Manchester, vol. 81, pages 43-64, October.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & James Warren, 2012. "Accounting for the Great Recession in the UK: Real Business Cycles and Financial Frictions," Studies in Economics 1207, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Alan Ahearne & Finn Kydland & Mark A. Wynne, 2006. "Ireland’s Great Depression," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(2), pages 215-243.
- Robert F. Martin, 2005.
"The baby boom: predictability in house prices and interest rates,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
847, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert F. Martin, 2006. "The Baby Boom: Predictability in House Prices and Interest Rates," 2006 Meeting Papers 84, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gao, Xu, 2007. "Business Cycle Accounting for the Chinese Economy," MPRA Paper 7050, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting; Business Cycles; Japan; Lost Decade; Kalman Filter;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2004-08-16 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HIS-2004-08-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2004-08-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0408009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .