Accounting for the 'Lost Decade' in Japan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kobayashi, Keiichiro & Inaba, Masaru, 2006.
"Business cycle accounting for the Japanese economy,"
Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 418-440, December.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Masaru Inaba, 2005. "Business Cycle Accounting for the Japanese Economy," Discussion papers 05023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Masaru Inaba, 2006. "Business cycle accounting for the Japanese economy," 2006 Meeting Papers 313, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & James Warren, 2013.
"Accounting For The Great Recession In The Uk: Real Business Cycles And Financial Frictions,"
Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 81(s2), pages 43-64, October.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & James Warren, 2012. "Accounting for the Great Recession in the UK: Real Business Cycles and Financial Frictions," Studies in Economics 1207, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Gao, Xu, 2007. "Business Cycle Accounting for the Chinese Economy," MPRA Paper 7050, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
- Alan Ahearne & Finn Kydland & Mark A. Wynne, 2006. "Ireland’s Great Depression," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(2), pages 215-243.
- Robert F. Martin, 2005.
"The baby boom: predictability in house prices and interest rates,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
847, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2005.
- Robert F. Martin, 2006. "The Baby Boom: Predictability in House Prices and Interest Rates," 2006 Meeting Papers 84, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting; Business Cycles; Japan; Lost Decade; Kalman Filter;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2004-08-16 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HIS-2004-08-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2004-08-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0408009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.