Skriptum: Europäisches und internationales Sozialrecht. Europäische und internationale Sozialpoltik
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCross-Section Models; Income Distribution; International Economic Order; Inequality; Economic Integration: General; National Government Expenditures and Related Policies: General; Globalization; Welfare and Poverty: General; Labor and Demographic Economics: General; Economic Development: General; Economy wide Country Studies: General; Retirement; Retirement Policies; Private Pensions; Economics of the Elderly;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0512002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .