Skriptum: Europäisches und internationales Sozialrecht. Europäische und internationale Sozialpoltik
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCross-Section Models; Income Distribution; International Economic Order; Inequality; Economic Integration: General; National Government Expenditures and Related Policies: General; Globalization; Welfare and Poverty: General; Labor and Demographic Economics: General; Economic Development: General; Economy wide Country Studies: General; Retirement; Retirement Policies; Private Pensions; Economics of the Elderly;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0512002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.