Race Differences in Earnings: A Survey and New Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James P. Smith & Finis Welch, 2004. "Race Differences in Earnings: A Survey and New Evidence," Labor and Demography 0403029, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilbert Ghez & Gary S. Becker, 1975. "The Allocation of Time and Goods over the Life Cycle," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ghez75-1, January.
- Gilbert Ghez & Gary S. Becker, 1975. "A Theory of the Allocation of Time and Goods Over the Life Cycle," NBER Chapters,in: The Allocation of Time and Goods over the Life Cycle, pages 1-45 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoram Ben-Porath, 1967. "The Production of Human Capital and the Life Cycle of Earnings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 352-352.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julianne Malveaux, 1985. "The economic interests of black and white women: Are they similar?," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 5-27, June.
More about this item
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0403036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .