Antidumping and the People's Republic of China: Five Case Studies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James A. Dorn, 1996. "Trade and Human Rights: The Case of China," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 16(1), pages 63-76, Spring/Su.
More about this item
Keywordsantidumping People's Republic of China PRC;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-10-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:9805003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .