Production Effects of Agri-environmental Policy Measures: Reconciling Trade and Environmental Objectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mary Bohman & Patricia J. Lindsey, 1997. "Divergent Environmental Regulations and Trade Liberalization," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 45(1), pages 17-38, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade and environment; regulations; payments; competitiveness; harmonisation; WTO green box;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2004-02-01 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2004-02-01 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0401011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .