Free Zones in Turkey and Their Macroeconomic Effects
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang Woon Nam & Doina Maria Radulescu, 2004.
"Types of Tax Concessions for Attracting Foreign Direct Investment in Free Economic Zones,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p174, European Regional Science Association.
- Chang Woon Nam & Doina Radulescu, 2004. "Types of Tax Concessions for Attracting Foreign Direct Investment in Free Economic Zones," CESifo Working Paper Series 1175, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2005. "Serbest Bolgelerin Olasi Makroekonomik Etkileri ve Dusundurdukleri (= On Possible Macroeconomic Effects of Free Zones)," International Trade 0509009, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsFree (trade) zones; export processing zones; foreign trade; Turkish economy;
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-01-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0301001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .