The Effects of Consumer Protection on Sales Signs, Consumer Search and Competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chris Wilson, 2005. "The Effects of Consumer Protection on Sales Signs, Consumer Search and Competition," Working Papers 05-9, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsComparative Price Advertising; Deception; Obfuscation; Cheap Talk;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-10-29 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2005-10-29 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2005-10-29 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0510007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .