Communications Policy, Media Development, and Convergence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leclerc, France & Schmitt, Bernd H & Dube, Laurette, 1995. " Waiting Time and Decision Making: Is Time like Money?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 110-119, June.
- Lisa Farrell & Roger Hartley, 2002. "Can expected utility theory explain gambling?," Open Access publications 10197/539, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ratchford, Brian T, 2001. " The Economics of Consumer Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 397-411, March.
- Roger Hartley & Lisa Farrell, 2002.
"Can Expected Utility Theory Explain Gambling?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 613-624, June.
- Lisa Farrell & Roger Hartley, "undated". "Can Expected Utility Theory Explain Gambling?," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 00/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Roger Hartley & Lisa Farrell, 1998. "Can Expected Utility Theory Explain Gambling?," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 98/02, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Mary J. Culnan & Pamela K. Armstrong, 1999. "Information Privacy Concerns, Procedural Fairness, and Impersonal Trust: An Empirical Investigation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 104-115, February.
- Sandra J. Milberg & H. Jeff Smith & Sandra J. Burke, 2000. "Information Privacy: Corporate Management and National Regulation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 35-57, February.
- Brinberg, David & Wood, Ronald, 1983. " A Resource Exchange Theory Analysis of Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 330-338, December.
- Milton Friedman & L. J. Savage, 1948. "The Utility Analysis of Choices Involving Risk," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 279-279.
- K. Sridhar Moorthy, 1984. "Market Segmentation, Self-Selection, and Product Line Design," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 288-307.
- Kathy A. Stewart & Albert H. Segars, 2002. "An Empirical Examination of the Concern for Information Privacy Instrument," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(1), pages 36-49, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmedia; communications; advertising; time; e-government; regulation; reading; newspapers; television; radio;
- L - Industrial Organization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0304002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .