Corporate strategy in the UK credit card market: The case of Barclaycard
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Robert G., 1990. "Stage-gate systems: A new tool for managing new products," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 44-54.
- A. W. Coats, 1996. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, pages 3-11.
- Radetzki, Marian, 1996. "Editor's introduction," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 1-4.
- Whitaker, Randall, 1996. "Managing context in enterprise knowledge processes," European Management Journal, Elsevier, pages 399-406.
More about this item
Keywordsbanks; corporate strategy;
- L - Industrial Organization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2002-11-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2002-11-18 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0211020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.