Growth, Inequality and Well-Being: Intertemporal and Global Comparisons
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carola Grün & Stephan Klasen, 2003. "Growth, Inequality, and Well-Being: Intertemporal and Global Comparisons," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 49(4), pages 617-659.
- Carola Grün & Stephan Klasen, 2003. "Growth, Inequality, and Well-Being: Intertemporal and Global Comparisons," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 095, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simona Šarotar Žižek & Matjaž Mulej & Sonja Treven, 2010. "Requisite Holism Of Individuals As A Precondition For The Humankind’S Way Out From The 2008- Crisis," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice (1954-2015), Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 57, pages 399-419, november.
- Isis Gaddis & Stephan Klasen, 2014.
"Economic development, structural change, and women’s labor force participation:,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 639-681, July.
- Isis Gaddis & Stephan Klasen, 2011. "Economic Development, Structural Change and Women’s Labor Force Participation A Reexamination of the Feminization U Hypothesis," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 71, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 25 Jul 2012.
- Isis Gaddis & Stephan Klasen, 2013. "Economic Development, Structural Change and Women’s Labor Force Participation A Reexamination of the Feminization U Hypothesis," Working Papers 1302, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Gruen, Carola & Klasen, Stephan, 2012. "Has transition improved well-being?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 11-30.
- Stephan Klasen, 2008. "The Efficiency of Equity," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 257-274.
- E BÃ¡rcena-MartÃn & M RodrÃguez-FernÃ¡ndez & S Borrego-DomÃnguez, 2017. "Golf, supply and demand," Tourism Economics, , vol. 23(6), pages 1220-1234, September.
More about this item
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwphe:0401002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.