Settore sommerso e politiche di emersione: un approccio stocastico
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marisa Cenci & Margherita Scarlato, 2002. "Settore sommerso e politiche di emersione: un approccio stocastico," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2002(76).
- Marisa Cenci & Margherita Scarlato, 2001. "Settore sommerso e politiche di emersione: un approccio stocastico," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0023, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Felice Arezzo, 2014. "Il lavoro irregolare nelle regioni italiane: un’analisi econometrica dal 1995 al 2008," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 60-77.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision-making under uncertainty; stochastic programming; underground economy;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0402003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.