The Israel-Palestine Question – A Case for Application of Neutrosophic Game Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Lehrer, Ehud, 1991.
"The value of information - An axiomatic approach,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 443-459.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Ehud Lehrer, 1989. "The Value of Information -- An Axiomatic Approach," Discussion Papers 835, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Ehud Lehrer, 1991. "The Value of Information - An Axiomatic Approach," Post-Print hal-00753232, HAL.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Spiegler, Ran, 2006. "Can anticipatory feelings explain anomalous choices of information sources?," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 87-104, July.
More about this item
KeywordsIsrael-Palestine conflict; Oslo Agreement; fuzzy games; neutrosophic semantic space;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0411007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .