Zum Zusammenhang zwischen Bond-Credit Spreads und Ratings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B Rsch-Supan, Axel H. & Jens K Ke, F. & Winter, Joachim K., 2005.
"Pension reform, savings behavior, and capital market performance,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 87-107, March.
- Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan & Jens KÃ¶ke & Joachim Winter, 2004. "Pension reform, savings behavior and capital market performance," MEA discussion paper series 04053, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Author-Name: John Geanakoplos & Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2004.
"Demography and the Long-Run Predictability of the Stock Market,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 35(1), pages 241-326.
- John Geanakoplos & Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2002. "Demography and the Long-run Predictability of the Stock Market," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1380, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Geanakoplos & Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2002. "Demography and the Long-run Predictability of the Stock Market," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1380R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2004.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Ralph C. Bryant & Gary Burtless, 2004. "The Impact of Aging on Financial Markets and the Economy: A Survey," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College 2004-23, Center for Retirement Research.
- Werner Dirschmid & Ernst Glatzer, 2004. "Determinants of the Household Saving Rate in Austria," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 25-38.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Odermann, Alexander & Cremers, Heinz, 2013. "Komponenten und Determinanten des Credit Spreads: Empirische Untersuchung während Phasen von Marktstress," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 204, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit Spreads; Corporate Bonds; Ratings; EMH; Informationsgehalt-Hypothese; Kapitalmarkteffizienz;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0510024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .