Arbitrage Bounds and the Time Series Properties of the Discount on UK Closed-End Mutual Funds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laurence Copeland, 2007. "Arbitrage Bounds and the Time Series Properties of the Discount on UK Closed-End Mutual Funds," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1-2), pages 313-330.
- Copeland, Laurence, 2006. "Arbitrage Bounds and the Time Series Properties of the Discount on UK Closed-End Mutual Funds," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, James & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2009.
"Tests of bias in log-periodogram regression,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 83-86, February.
- Davidson, James & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2005. "Tests of Bias in Log-Periodogram Regression," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-317, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- James Davidson & Philipp Sibbertsen, 2008. "Tests of Bias in Log-Periodogram Regression," Discussion Papers 0805, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christos Alexakis & Emmanouil Mavrakis, 2010. "Is Moderate Market Performance in the U.S. a Sufficient Condition for Abnormal Returns on CEFs?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(1), pages 80-95, February.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:1:p:80-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emmanouil Mavrakis, 2011. "Abnormal Returns on CEFs and in Pre-and-Post-Credit-Crunch Periods," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 55-70.
More about this item
Keywordsclosed-end mutual funds; ESTAR; stationarity;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0504007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .