A note on a generalized Black-Scholes formula
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sundaram, Sridhar & Rangan, Nanda & Davidson, Wallace III, 1992. "The market valuation effects of the Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery and Enforcement Act of 1989," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 1097-1122, December.
- Keeley, Michael C, 1990. "Deposit Insurance, Risk, and Market Power in Banking," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1183-1200, December.
- Fred Furlong & Simon Kwan, 1999. "Financial Modernization and Regulation," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 16(2), pages 95-100, December.
- Julie L. Williams & Stuart E. Feldstein & Karen E. Mcsweeney, 1997. "Current Issues Regarding Bank Sales Of Insurance And Annuity Products," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 1(1), pages 65-84, July.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- John J. Binder, 1985. "Measuring the Effects of Regulation with Stock Price Data," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(2), pages 167-183, Summer.
- Marcia Cornett & Hamid Mehran & Hassan Tehranian, 1998. "The Impact of Risk-Based Premiums on FDIC-Insured Institutions," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 13(2), pages 153-169, April.
- Karafiath, Imre, 1988. "Using Dummy Variables in the Event Methodology," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 23(3), pages 351-357, August.
- John, Kose & John, Teresa A. & Senbet, Lemma W., 1991. "Risk-shifting incentives of depository institutions: A new perspective on federal deposit insurance reform," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4-5), pages 895-915, September.
- repec:bla:joares:v:24:y:1986:i:2:p:316-334 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBlack_Scholes formula; Option pricing; Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0203006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .