Comptabilité privée et formation du droit romain classique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yves Levant & Olivier de La Villarmois, 2004. "Georges Perrin and the GP cost calculation method: the story of a failure," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 151-181.
More about this item
KeywordsComptabilité privée. Droit romain. Codex accepti et expensi. Expensilatio.;
- N - Economic History
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-04-16 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2005-04-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2005-04-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpeh:0503013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .