Les faux bilans de la Banque de France dans les années 1920
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bertrand Blancheton, 2005. "Les faux bilans de la Banque de France dans les années 1920," Post-Print hal-00248085, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo, 2004. "Strategic alliances and competitive edge: insights from Spanish and UK banking histories," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 23-56.
- M. R. Benedict & Maurice D. Jones & George Gardner & F. L. Thomsen & Conrad H. Hammar, 1931. "Notes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 13(3), pages 486-495.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- RaphaÃ«l Hekimian, 2017. "The French banking sector during the interwar: What lessons can be drawn from the stock market?," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-3, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
- N - Economic History
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-04-16 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2005-04-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpeh:0503004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .