The Australian Institute of Management Business report awards and their influence on corporate reporting in Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo, 2004. "Strategic alliances and competitive edge: insights from Spanish and UK banking histories," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 23-56.
- M. R. Benedict & Maurice D. Jones & George Gardner & F. L. Thomsen & Conrad H. Hammar, 1931. "Notes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 13(3), pages 486-495.
More about this item
KeywordsAnnual Reports; design; presentations; accounting practices;
- N - Economic History
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-04-16 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2005-04-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpeh:0503002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .