Knowledge And Technological Interaction:A Policy Oriented Study Of The African Union
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsKNOWLEDGE; TECHNOLOGY; AFRICAN UNION; EDUCATION; REVOLUTION POLICY; INFORMATION; COMMUNICATION;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INO-2003-07-13 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0307002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .