Revisiting Cross-Tenure Differences in Home Maintenance and Conditions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fu, Yuming, 1991. "A Model of Housing Tenure Choice: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 381-383, March.
- Zax, Jeffrey S., 1997. "Latent Demand for Urban Housing in the People's Republic of China," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 377-401, November.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Yin, Yong & Hills, Stephen M., 1997.
"The role of housing privatization and labor-market reform in China's dual economy,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17.
- Belton Fleisher & Keyong Dong & Yunhua Liu, 1996. "The Role of Housing Privatization and Labor-Market Reform in China's Dual Economy," Working Papers 008, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Fu, Yuming, 1995. "Uncertainty, liquidity, and housing choices," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 223-236, April.
- Bagozzi, Richard P. & Baumgartner, Johann & Yi, Youjae, 1989. "An investigation into the role of intentions as mediators of the attitude-behavior relationship," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 35-62, March.
- Buckley, Robert M & Hendershott, Patric H & Villani, Kevin E, 1995. "Rapid Housing Privatization in Reforming Economies: Pay the Special Dividend Now," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Lim, Gill-Chin & Lee, Man-Hyung, 1993. "Housing Consumption in Urban China," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 89-102, January.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1986. "The downpayment constraint and housing tenure choice : A simplified exposition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 519-525, November.
- Tolley, G.S., 1991. "Urban Housing Reform in China," World Bank - Discussion Papers 123, World Bank.
- Weinberg, Daniel H. & Friedman, Joseph & Mayo, Stephen K., 1981. "Intraurban residential mobility: The role of transactions costs, market imperfections, and household disequilibrium," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 332-348, May.
- Henderson, J Vernon & Ioannides, Yannis M, 1983. "A Model of Housing Tenure Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 98-113, March.
- Pudney, Stephen & Wang, Limin, 1995. "Housing Reform in Urban China: Efficiency, Distribution and the Implications for Social Security," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 62(246), pages 141-159, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Malpezzi, "undated". "Hedonic Pricing Models: A Selective and Applied Review," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-05, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wisule:96-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cuuwius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.