The Impacts of Agricultural Liberalization on Commodity Price Distributions: Evidence from Madagascar
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rust, John, 1987. "Optimal Replacement of GMC Bus Engines: An Empirical Model of Harold Zurcher," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 999-1033, September.
- Milon, J. Walter, 1988. "Travel Cost Methods For Estimating The Recreational Use Benefits Of Artificial Marine Habitat," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Rust, J., 1991. "Estimation of dynamic Structural Models: Problems and Prospects Part I : Discrete Decision Processes," Working papers 9106, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Provencher Bill, 1995. "Structural Estimation of the Stochastic Dynamic Decision Problems of Resource Users: An Application to the Timber Harvest Decision," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 321-338, November.
- Stephen K. Swallow, 1994. "Intraseason Harvest Regulation for Fish and Wildlife Recreation: An Application to Fishery Policy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(4), pages 924-935.
- Milon, J. Walter, 1988. "Travel Cost Methods for Estimating the Recreational Use Benefits of Artificial Marine Habitat," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 87-101, July.
- Morey, Edward R. & Shaw, W. Douglass & Rowe, Robert D., 1991. "A discrete-choice model of recreational participation, site choice, and activity valuation when complete trip data are not available," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 181-201, March.
- Zvi Eckstein & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1989. "The Specification and Estimation of Dynamic Stochastic Discrete Choice Models: A Survey," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(4), pages 562-598.
- Fafchamps, Marcel, 1993. "Sequential Labor Decisions under Uncertainty: An Estimable Household Model of West-African Farmers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1173-1197, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escobal, Javier, 2005. "The Role of Public Infraestructure in Market Development in Rural Peru," MPRA Paper 727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wisaes:380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauwius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .