"An Equilibrium Model of Firm Growth and Industry Dynamics''
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arthur Fishman & Rafael Rob, "undated". "An Equilibrium Model of Firm Growth and Industry Dynamics," Penn CARESS Working Papers e57b56c77c489a71e4b69ab85, Penn Economics Department.
- Fishman, A. & Rob, R., 1997. "An Equilibrium Model of Firm Growth and Industry Dynamics," Papers 27-97, Tel Aviv.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sian Owen, 2001. "Failures in B2C Companies; Two Examples and Lessons for New Players," Working Paper Series 113, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennca:97-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .