The Study of International Regimes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M.J. Kallio & A. Ruszczynski, 1994. "Perturbation Methods for Saddle Point Computation," Working Papers wp94038, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- M.J. Kallio & A. Ruszczynski, 1994. "Parallel Solution of Linear Programs Via Nash Equilibria," Working Papers wp94015, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Markku Kallio & Seppo Salo, 1994. "Tatonnement Procedures for Linearly Constrained Convex Optimization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(6), pages 788-797, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Rosendal, 2001. "Overlapping International Regimes: The Case of the Intergovernmental Forum on Forests (IFF) between Climate Change and Biodiversity," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 447-468, December.
- D.G. Victor & O. Greene & J. Lanchberry & J.C. di Primio & A. Korula, 1994. "Review Mechanisms in the Effective Implementation of International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers wp94114, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- D.G. Victor & J. Lanchberry & O. Greene, 1994. "An Empirical Study of Review Mechanisms in Environmental Regimes," Working Papers wp94115, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:wp94113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.