The Equity Premium."
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calvet, Laurent & Gonzalez-Eiras, MartÃn & Sodini, Paolo, 2004.
"Financial Innovation, Market Participation, and Asset Prices,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 431-459, September.
- Laurent Calvet & Martin Gonzalez-Eiras & Paolo Sodini, 2001. "Financial Innovation, Market Participation and Asset Prices," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1928, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Laurent Calvet & Martin Gonzalez-Eiras & Paolo Sodini, 2003. "Financial Innovation, Market Participation and Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 9840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calvet, Laurent & Gonzalez-Eiras, Martin & Sodini, Paolo, 2001. "Financial Innovation, Market Participation and Asset Prices," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 464, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Laurent-Emmanuel Calvet & Martin Gonzales-Eiras & Paolo Sodini, 2004. "Financial Innovation, Market Participation, and Asset Prices," Post-Print hal-00478480, HAL.
- Martin Gonzalez Eiras & Laurent Calvet & Paolo Sodini, 2004. "Financial Innovation, Market Participation, and Asset Prices," Working Papers 76, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Sep 2004.
- Barberis, Nicholas & Shleifer, Andrei, 2003. "Style investing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 161-199, May.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2004. "Are calculated betas good for anything?," IESE Research Papers D/555, IESE Business School.
- Daniel, Kent & Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2002. "Investor psychology in capital markets: evidence and policy implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 139-209, January.
- Lowry, Michelle, 2003. "Why does IPO volume fluctuate so much?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 3-40, January.
- Brian McCulloch & Jane Frances, 2001. "Financing New Zealand Superannuation," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/20, New Zealand Treasury.
- Bansal, Ravi & Lundblad, Christian, 2002. "Market efficiency, asset returns, and the size of the risk premium in global equity markets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 195-237, August.
- Lee, Charles M. C., 2001. "Market efficiency and accounting research: a discussion of 'capital market research in accounting' by S.P. Kothari," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 233-253, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:chispw:522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cruchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.