Re-establishing an Ecological Discourse in the Debate over the Value of Ecosystems and Biodiversity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Spash, Clive L. & Aslaksen, Iulie, 2012. "Re-establishing an Ecological Discourse in the Debate over the Value of Ecosystems and Biodiversity," SRE-Discussion Papers 2012/05, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hedden-Dunkhorst, Bettina & Braat, Leon & Wittmer, Heidi, 2015. "TEEB emerging at the country level: Challenges and opportunities," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 37-44.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic valuation; Intrinsic value; Pragmatism; Social ecological economics; Ecosystems; Biodiversity;
All these keywords.
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwsre:sre-disc-2012_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.wu-wien.ac.at/mlgd/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gunther Maier (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu-wien.ac.at/mlgd/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.