Re-establishing an Ecological Discourse in the Debate over the Value of Ecosystems and Biodiversity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Spash, Clive L. & Aslaksen, Iulie, 2012. "Re-establishing an Ecological Discourse in the Debate over the Value of Ecosystems and Biodiversity," SRE-Discussion Papers 3474, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:14:y:2015:i:c:p:37-44 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic valuation; Intrinsic value; Pragmatism; Social ecological economics; Ecosystems; Biodiversity;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwsre:sre-disc-2012_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu-wien.ac.at/mlgd/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .