Competitive and sustainable transport of goods: Underground Logistic Systems as a regional competitive asset in 21st Century Europe?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A S Fotheringham, 1984. "Spatial flows and spatial patterns," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 16(4), pages 529-543, April.
- A S Fotheringham, 1984. "Spatial Flows and Spatial Patterns," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 16(4), pages 529-543, April.
- A S Fotheringham, 1983. "Some theoretical aspects of destination choice and their relevance to production-constrained gravity models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(8), pages 1121-1132, August.
- A S Fotheringham, 1983. "Some Theoretical Aspects of Destination Choice and Their Relevance to Production-Constrained Gravity Models," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 15(8), pages 1121-1132, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruinsma, Frank & Rodenburg, Caroline & Rietveld, Piet, 2000. "On The Location Of Urban Logistic Parks," ERSA conference papers ersa00p101, European Regional Science Association.
- Bruinsma, Frank & Rodenburg, Caroline & Rietveld, Piet, 2001. "On the interface between surface and underground transport networks," Serie Research Memoranda 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa99pa108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .