Long term impact of a major infrastructure project: the port of Gioia Tauro
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mario Genco & Emanuela Sirtori & Silvia Vignetti, 2013. "Long term impact of a major infrastructure project: the port of Gioia Tauro," Working Papers 201305, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-benefit analysis; Infrastructures; Cohesion Policy; Regional Development;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2014-02-21 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRE-2014-02-21 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-02-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa13p1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .