The distribution of the economic activity in the Mediterranean axis. Identification of cluster by sectors of economic activity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simma, A. & Axhausen, K. W., 2001. "Structures of commitment in mode use: a comparison of Switzerland, Germany and Great Britain," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 279-288.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part II: Policy instruments for sustainable road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, pages 46-91.
- Tomás Serebrisky & AndrÃ©s Gómez‐Lobo & Nicolás Estupiñán & Ramón Muñoz‐Raskin, 2009.
"Affordability and Subsidies in Public Urban Transport: What Do We Mean, What Can Be Done?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 715-739.
- Estupinan, Nicolas & Gomez-Lobo, Andres & Munoz-Raskin, Ramon & Serebrisky,Tomas, 2007. "Affordability and subsidies in public urban transport : what do we mean, what can be done?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4440, The World Bank.
- Asensio, J., 2000. "The success story of Spanish suburban railways: determinants of demand and policy implications," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 295-302.
- Ryuichi Kitamura, 2009. "A dynamic model system of household car ownership, trip generation, and modal split: model development and simulation experiment," Transportation, Springer, pages 711-732.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Maconi, Laura & Shirvani, Tara & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part I: Externalities and economic policies in road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 2-45.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-11-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.