Evaluating Strategical Spatial Planning Approach In Case Of Istanbul
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Bradley & Gerhard Untiedt & Edgar Morgenroth, 2003. "Macro-regional evaluation of the structural funds using the Hermin modelling framework," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore.
- Sjef Ederveen & Henri L . F. Groot & Richard Nahuis, 2006.
"Fertile Soil for Structural Funds?A Panel Data Analysis of the Conditional Effectiveness of European Cohesion Policy,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 17-42, February.
- Sjef Ederveen & Henri de Groot & Richard Nahuis, 2002. "Fertile soil for structural funds? A panel data analysis of the conditional effectiveness of European cohesion policy," CPB Discussion Paper 10, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- S. Ederveen & H.L.F. de Groot & R. Nahuis, 2003. "Fertile Soil for Structural Funds? A panel data analysis of the conditional effectiveness of European cohesion policy," Working Papers 03-14, Utrecht School of Economics.
- John Bradley & Gerhard Untiedt & Edgar Morgenroth, 2003.
"Macro-regional evaluation of the structural funds using the Hermin modelling framework,"
- John Bradley & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2003. "Macro-regional evaluation of the Structural Funds using the HERMIN modelling framework," ERSA conference papers ersa03p313, European Regional Science Association.
- John Bradley & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2003. "Macro-Regional Evaluation of the Structural Funds Using the HERMIN Modelling Framework," Papers WP152, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-12-05 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CSE-2011-12-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2011-12-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-GEO-2011-12-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2011-12-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .