Spatial Distribution of Housing Investment and Perception of Earthquake Risk in Istanbul Metropolitan Area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Burton & Changyuan Qin & G.-Akis Tselentis & Ethimios Sokos, 2004. "Extreme Earthquake and Earthquake Perceptibility Study in Greece and its Surrounding Area," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 32(3), pages 277-312, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-11-14 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2011-11-14 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .