Application of Digitizing Methods to Urban Area with an Example-- Zong-Ye Historic District, Tainan City
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Porter, 2003. "The Economic Performance of Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 549-578.
- Michael Fritsch & Martina Kauffeld-Monz, 2010. "The impact of network structure on knowledge transfer: an application of social network analysis in the context of regional innovation networks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 21-38.
- Coad, Alex & de Haan, Peter & Woersdorfer, Julia Sophie, 2009.
"Consumer support for environmental policies: An application to purchases of green cars,"
Elsevier, pages 2078-2086.
- Michael Fritsch & Martina Kauffeld-Monz, 2008. "The impact of network structure on knowledge transfer: An application of social network analysis in the context of regional innovation networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Doloreux, David & Shearmur, Richard, 2009. "Maritime clusters in diverse regional contexts: The case of Canada," Marine Policy, Elsevier, pages 520-527.
- Andre Torre & Alain Rallet, 2005. "Proximity and Localization," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 47-59.
- Anne Ter Wal & Ron Boschma, 2009.
"Applying social network analysis in economic geography: framing some key analytic issues,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 739-756.
- Audretsch, David B. & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, 2011. "Who’s got the aces up his sleeve? Functional specialization of cities and entrepreneurship," Munich Reprints in Economics 20179, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2011-11-14 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2011-11-14 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p1240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .