Knowledge transfer between SMEs and higher education institutions: the difference between universities and colleges of higher education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Niosi, 2006. "Introduction to the Symposium: Universities as a Source of Commercial Technology," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 399-402, July.
- Janet Bercovitz & Maryann Feldman, 2006. "Entpreprenerial Universities and Technology Transfer: A Conceptual Framework for Understanding Knowledge-Based Economic Development," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 175-188, January.
- Pieter De Bruijn & Arnoud Lagendijk, 2005. "Regional Innovation Systems in the Lisbon strategy," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(8), pages 1153-1172, May.
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 61-74.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2012-07-29 (Education)
- NEP-ENT-2012-07-29 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-KNM-2012-07-29 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAB-2012-07-29 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2012-07-29 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.