The regions development characterisation by diversity/variety of the firms - study case for Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David B. Audretsch, 2003. "Innovation And Spatial Externalities," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 26(2), pages 167-174, April.
- George A. Akerlof, 1997. "Social Distance and Social Decisions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1005-1028, September.
- Aliye Ahu Gulumser & Tuzin Baycan-Levent & Peter Nijkamp, 2009.
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder: a logistic regression analysis of sustainability and locality as competitive vehicles for human settlements,"
International Journal of Sustainable Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1), pages 95-110.
- Gülümser, A.A. & Baycan-Levent, T. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder: A Logistic Regression Analysis of Sustainability and Locality as Competitive Vehicles for Human Settlements," Serie Research Memoranda 0027, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Pascal Billand & David Frachisse & Nadine Massard, 2007.
"Social distance versus spatial distance in R&D cooperation: Empirical evidence from European collaboration choices in micro and nanotechnologies,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 495-519.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Pascal Billand & Nadine Massard & David Frachisse, 2007. "Social distance versus spatial distance in R & D cooperation: Empirical evidence from European collaboration choices in micro and nanotechnologies," Post-Print ujm-00176420, HAL.
- Barkley, David L. & Henry, Mark S. & Lee, Doohee, 2006. "Innovative activity in rural areas: the importance of local and regional characteristics," Community Development Investment Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue 3, pages 1-14.
- David Mcgranahan & Timothy Wojan, 2007. "Recasting the Creative Class to Examine Growth Processes in Rural and Urban Counties," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 197-216.
- Glaeser, E., 2005. "Edward L. Glaeser, Review of Richard Florida's The Rise of the Creative Class," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 593-596, September.
- Barkley, David L. & Henry, Mark S. & Lee, DooHee, 2006. "Innovative Activity in Rural Areas: The Role of Local and Regional Characteristics," REDRL Research Reports 113802, Clemson University, Regional Economic Development Research Laboratory (REDRL).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.