The Perception of Tourism Development in a Less Developed Region-Mardin Sample
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lafourcade, Miren & Mion, Giordano, 2007.
"Concentration, agglomeration and the size of plants,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 46-68, January.
- Miren Lafourcade & Giordano Mion, 2005. "Concentration, agglomeration and the size of plants," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590572, HAL.
- Miren Lafourcade & Giordano Mion, 2007. "Concentration, Agglomeration and the Size of Plants," Post-Print halshs-00754253, HAL.
- Lafourcade, Miren & Mion, Giordano, 2007. "Concentration, agglomeration and the size of plants," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42666, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- LAFOURCADE, Miren & MION, Giordano, 2007. "Concentration, agglomeration and the size of plants," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1963, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brakman,Steven & Garretsen,Harry & van Marrewijk,Charles, 2009. "The New Introduction to Geographical Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521698030, March.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Franz Tödtling & Patrick Lehner & Michaela Trippl, 2005. "Innovation in knowledge intensive industries: The nature and geography of knowledge links," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 1035-1058, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p1214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .