Regional Development and Income Distribution The Case of Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gutman, Pablo, 2007. "Ecosystem services: Foundations for a new rural-urban compact," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 383-387, May.
- Kerstin Press, 2007. "When does defection pay?," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 2(1), pages 67-84, June.
- Cracolici, M. Francesca & Cuffaro, Miranda & Nijkamp, Peter, 2006. "Sustainable Tourist Development In Italian Holiday Destinations," Serie Research Memoranda 0014, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- John B. Parr, 1987. "The Development of Spatial Structure and Regional Economic Growth," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 63(2), pages 113-127.
- Stephen Morse & Nora McNamara & Moses Acholo, 2004. "Soils, souls and agricultural sustainability: the need for connection," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(4), pages 410-432.
- Engelbrecht, Hans-Jürgen, 2009. "Natural capital, subjective well-being, and the new welfare economics of sustainability: Some evidence from cross-country regressions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 380-388, December.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Chakraborty, Debashis, 2010. "Is there any Relationship between Environment, Human Development, Political and Governance Regimes? Evidences from a Cross-Country Analysis," MPRA Paper 19968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María Ayuda & Fernando Collantes & Vicente Pinilla, 2010.
"Long-run regional population disparities in Europe during modern economic growth: a case study of Spain,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 297-298.
- Roger Stough & Peter Nijkamp, 2009. "Knowledge spillovers, entrepreneurship and economic development," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 835-838.
- Raghbendra Jha & K.V. Bhanu Murthy, 2003. "A Critique of the Environmental Sustainability Index," Departmental Working Papers 2003-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p1122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .