Industrial Employment Growth in Spanish Regions - the Role Played by Size, Innovation, and Spatial Aspects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Hart & Helena Lenihan & Stephen Roper, 2003. "Evaluating the Net Additionality of Industrial Development Assistance in Ireland," ERSA conference papers ersa03p412, European Regional Science Association.
- Goerlich, Francisco José & Mas, Matilde & Pérez, Francisco, 2002.
"Concentración, convergencia y desigualdad regional en España
[Concentration, convergence and regional inequality in Spain]," MPRA Paper 15831, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-02-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2006-02-05 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .