Incentive, sustainable and fair pricing, a trilogy out of reach?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott, Allen J., 1999. "Regions and the World Economy: The Coming Shape of Global Production, Competition, and Political Order," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296584.
- Ben-Akiva, Moshe & Bonsall, Peter, 2004. "Increasing the relevance and utility to practice of transportation research," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 101-103.
- Halden, Derek, 2002. "Using accessibility measures to integrate land use and transport policy in Edinburgh and the Lothians," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 313-324.
- Downs, Anthony, 2004. "Why Traffic Congestion is Here to Stay....and Will Get Worse," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3sh9003x, University of California Transportation Center.
- S L Handy & D A Niemeier, 1997. "Measuring accessibility: an exploration of issues and alternatives," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(7), pages 1175-1194, July.
- S L Handy & D A Niemeier, 1997. "Measuring Accessibility: An Exploration of Issues and Alternatives," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(7), pages 1175-1194, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .