What do we think are the most important journals in regional science?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maier, Gunther, 2005. "What do WE think are the most important journals in regional science?," SRE-Discussion Papers 206, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Gunther Maier, 2005. "What do WE think are the most important journals in regional science?," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2005_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rolf Sternberg, 2015. "The publication and citation behaviour of economic geographers and geographical economists compared," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 35(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Rolf Sternberg, 2013. "Collision of lions and butterflies or mutual neglect - outside the Anglo-American domain, too? The publication and citation behaviour of economic geographers and geographical economists compared," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-02-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SOG-2006-02-05 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-02-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .