Human capital and regional economic growth - Evidence from the dual approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:56:y:1962:i:04:p:947-952_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- A Harding & S Wilks-Heeg & M Hutchins, 1999. "Regional Development Agencies and English regionalisation: the question of accountability," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(6), pages 669-683, December.
- M Keating, 1997. "The Invention of Regions: Political Restructuring and Territorial Government in Western Europe," Environment and Planning C, , pages 383-398.
- M Keating, 1997. "The invention of regions: political restructuring and territorial government in Western Europe," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(4), pages 383-398, August.
- A Harding & S Wilks-Heeg & M Hutchins, 1999. "Regional Development Agencies and English Regionalisation: The Question of Accountability," Environment and Planning C, , pages 669-683.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1999. "Over Sociale Dimensies in de Economie," Research Memorandum 779, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2006-02-05 (Education)
- NEP-GEO-2006-02-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2006-02-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .