Local Politics, Budgets and Development Programmes in Croatia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marijana Sumpor & Nenad Starc, 2003. "Pro-Active Regional Development Policy - the Croatian Case," ERSA conference papers ersa03p405, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivana Rasic-Bakaric & Marijana Sumpor & Jelena Sisinacki, 2005. "Governance Structures for Local Economic Development in Croatia," ERSA conference papers ersa05p391, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2005-11-09 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-11-09 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2005-11-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .