Enterprise as a Learning Organization: Creating a New Competitive Advantage. International Tendencies and Perspective in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael H. Grote, 2002. "A value chain approach to financial centres - The case of Frankfurt," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, pages 412-423.
- Douglas W. Diamond, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414.
- Dietl, Helmut & Pauli, Markus & Royer, Susanne, 1999. "Frankfurts Position im internationalen Finanzplatzwettbewerb: Eine ressourcenorientierte Analyse," CFS Working Paper Series 1999/10, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2004-02-29 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-GEO-2004-02-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2004-02-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa03p49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .