The Impact of the U.S. Housing Bubble and Crisis on the Process of Urban Sprawl in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilkinson, I. F. & Mattsson, L-G & Easton, G., 2000. "International competitiveness and trade promotion policy from a network perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 275-299.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-261, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-12-22 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2012-12-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwneu:neurusp157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.neurus.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .