Super Bowl or Super (Hyper)Bole? Assessing the Economic Impact of America's Premier Sports Event
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor A. Matheson & Robert A. Baade, 2003. "The Paradox of Championships "Be Careful, Sports Fans, What You Wish For"," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-13, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Victor Matheson & Robert Baade, 2005. "The Paradox of Championships: Be Careful What You Wish For, Sports Fans," Working Papers 0504, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Victor A. Matheson, 2003. "Research Note : Contrary Evidence on the Economic Impact of the Super Bowl on the Victorious City," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-14, Department of Economics, Williams College.
More about this item
KeywordsSuper Bowl; Football; Sports; Impact analysis;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wil:wileco:2003-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Sheppard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edwilus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.