Wages And The Intensity Of Labor Effort: Efficiency Wages Versus Compensating Payments
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Fairris, D. & Alston, L.J., 1992. ""Wages and the Intensity of Labor Effort: Efficiency Wages Versus Compensating Payments"," The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management 92-43, The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management. University of California Riverside.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sunil Mithas & M. S. Krishnan, 2008. "Human Capital and Institutional Effects in the Compensation of Information Technology Professionals in the United States," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(3), pages 415-428, March.
- César Rodríguez Gutiérrez & Juan Francisco Canal Domínguez, 2012. "Is Workers' Effort Sensitive to Contract Type and Firm Ownership? The Spanish Case," Revista de Economía Laboral - Spanish Journal of Labour Economics, Asociación Española de Economía Laboral - AEET, vol. 9, pages 1-27.
- Green, Francis & McIntosh, Steven, 2001. "The intensification of work in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 291-308, May.
- Aadland, David & Shaffer, Sherrill, 2010. "Time Compression," MPRA Paper 29298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akinori Tomohara & Akihiko Ohno, 2013. "What are Relevant Work Incentive Models? Shirking Model, Gift Exchange Model, or Reciprocity Model," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 241-252, June.
- K Clark & M Tomlinson, 2001. "The Determinants of Work Effort: Evidence from the Employment in Britain Survey," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0113, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- David Fairris, 2004. "Towards a Theory of Work Intensity," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 587-601, Fall.
More about this item
Keywordspayment systems ; wages ; labour ; economic models ; workers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wil:wileco:138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Sheppard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edwilus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .