Quality Distorsion By A Discriminating Monopolist
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sibly, Hugh, 2008. "Vertical Product Differentiation with Linear Pricing," Working Papers 7335, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 01 Jul 2008.
- de Palma, Andre & Leruth, Luc, 1996. "Variable willingness to pay for network externalities with strategic standardization decisions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 235-251, September.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2005. "On the importance of the supply side in demand-side management," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 165-180, January.
- McAfee, R. Preston, 2007. "Pricing Damaged Goods," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 1, pages 1-19.
- Ferrara, Ida & Plourde, Charles, 2003.
"Refillable versus non-refillable containers: the impact of regulatory measures on packaging mix and quality choices,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 1-13.
- Ida Ferrara & Charles Plourde, 1998. "Refillable Versus Non-Refillable Containers The Impact Of Regulatory Measures On Packaging Mix And Quality Choices," Working Papers 1998_03, York University, Department of Economics.
- Inderst, Roman, 2002. "Contract design and bargaining power," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 171-176, January.
- Mahenc, Philippe & Podesta, Marion, 2012.
"The monopolist is not the best environmentalist’s best friend: An example,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 379-382.
- Philippe Mahenc & Marion Podesta, 2012. "The monopolist is not the best environmentalists best friend: An example," Post-Print hal-00955470, HAL.
- Kala Krishna, 1990. "Export Restraints With Imperfect Competition: A Selective Survey," NBER Working Papers 3244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Economides & Lawrence J. White, 1993. "One-Way Networks, Two-Way Networks, Compatibility, and Antitrust," Working Papers 93-14, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2004. "Who Pays for Energy Efficiency Standards?," Discussion Papers dp-04-11, Resources For the Future.
- Yasuji Otsuka & Bradley Braun, 2003. "Price Cap Regulation in the Cable Television Industry: Why was the Demand Stagnant?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 41-55, March.
- Nicholas Economides, 1995. "The Incentive of a Monopolist to Provide All Goods," Working Papers 95-09, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Sibly, Hugh, 2008. "Quality Versus Quantity in Vertically Differentiated Products Under Non-Linear Pricing," Working Papers 7335, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 01 Jun 2008.
- Acharyya, Rajat & Banerjee, Swapnendu, 2012. "On tariff and quality innovation in a market with discrete preferences," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 917-925.
- Kremhelmer, Susanne, 2004. "Fairness, Property Rights, and the Market for Media," Munich Dissertations in Economics 2521, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Lacourbe, Paul, 2012. "A model of product line design and introduction sequence with reservation utility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 338-348.
- Christopher Coyne & Justin Isaacs & Jeremy Schwartz, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and the taste for discrimination," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 609-627, August.
- Ida Ferrara, 2007. "Automobile quality choice under pollution control regulation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(3), pages 353-372, November.
- Sang-Ho Lee & Iltae Kim, 2000. "Self-Selection and Optimal Nonlinear Effluent Charges," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(1), pages 1-14, May.
- Inderst, Roman, 2004. "Contractual distortions in a market with frictions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 155-176, May.
- Kremhelmer, Susanne & Zenger, Hans, 2008. "Advertising and the screening role of mass media," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 107-119, June.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:132-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susanne Kremhelmer & Hans Zenger, 2004. "Advertising and the Media," Industrial Organization 0403003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kokovin Sergey & Zhelobodko Evgeniy, 2008. "Diagnosing Efficiency of Distortion in Discrete Screening," EERC Working Paper Series 08/02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
More about this item
Keywordsdiscrimination ; monopolies ; household ; production;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wil:wileco:117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Sheppard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edwilus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.