Quality Distorsion By A Discriminating Monopolist
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lacourbe, Paul, 2012. "A model of product line design and introduction sequence with reservation utility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 338-348.
- Christopher Coyne & Justin Isaacs & Jeremy Schwartz, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and the taste for discrimination," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 609-627, August.
- Sibly, Hugh, 2008. "Vertical Product Differentiation with Linear Pricing," Working Papers 7335, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 01 Jul 2008.
- Ida Ferrara, 2007. "Automobile quality choice under pollution control regulation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(3), pages 353-372, November.
- de Palma, Andre & Leruth, Luc, 1996. "Variable willingness to pay for network externalities with strategic standardization decisions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 235-251, September.
- Mahenc, Philippe & Podesta, Marion, 2012.
"The monopolist is not the best environmentalist’s best friend: An example,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 379-382.
- Philippe Mahenc & Marion Podesta, 2012. "The monopolist is not the best environmentalists best friend: An example," Post-Print hal-00955470, HAL.
- Ferrara, Ida & Plourde, Charles, 2003.
"Refillable versus non-refillable containers: the impact of regulatory measures on packaging mix and quality choices,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 1-13.
- Ida Ferrara & Charles Plourde, 1998. "Refillable Versus Non-Refillable Containers The Impact Of Regulatory Measures On Packaging Mix And Quality Choices," Working Papers 1998_03, York University, Department of Economics.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2005. "On the importance of the supply side in demand-side management," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 165-180, January.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2004. "Who Pays for Energy Efficiency Standards?," Discussion Papers 10473, Resources for the Future.
- McAfee, R. Preston, 2007. "Pricing Damaged Goods," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 1, pages 1-19.
- Sang-Ho Lee & Iltae Kim, 2000. "Self-Selection and Optimal Nonlinear Effluent Charges," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(1), pages 1-14, May.
- Inderst, Roman, 2004. "Contractual distortions in a market with frictions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 155-176, May.
- Inderst, Roman, 2002. "Contract design and bargaining power," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 171-176, January.
- Kala Krishna, 1990. "Export Restraints With Imperfect Competition: A Selective Survey," NBER Working Papers 3244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kremhelmer, Susanne & Zenger, Hans, 2008. "Advertising and the screening role of mass media," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 107-119, June.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:132-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susanne Kremhelmer & Hans Zenger, 2004. "Advertising and the Media," Industrial Organization 0403003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kokovin Sergey & Zhelobodko Evgeniy, 2008. "Diagnosing Efficiency of Distortion in Discrete Screening," EERC Working Paper Series 08/02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Nicholas Economides & Lawrence J. White, 1993. "One-Way Networks, Two-Way Networks, Compatibility, and Antitrust," Working Papers 93-14, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2004. "Who Pays for Energy Efficiency Standards?," Discussion Papers dp-04-11, Resources For the Future.
- Yasuji Otsuka & Bradley Braun, 2003. "Price Cap Regulation in the Cable Television Industry: Why was the Demand Stagnant?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 41-55, March.
- Nicholas Economides, 1995. "The Incentive of a Monopolist to Provide All Goods," Working Papers 95-09, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Sibly, Hugh, 2008. "Quality Versus Quantity in Vertically Differentiated Products Under Non-Linear Pricing," Working Papers 7335, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 01 Jun 2008.
- Acharyya, Rajat & Banerjee, Swapnendu, 2012. "On tariff and quality innovation in a market with discrete preferences," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 917-925.
- Kremhelmer, Susanne, 2004. "Fairness, Property Rights, and the Market for Media," Munich Dissertations in Economics 2521, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsdiscrimination ; monopolies ; household ; production;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wil:wileco:117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Sheppard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edwilus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .