Transactions Costs, The Size Of Firms And Industrial Policy Lessons From A Comparative Case Study Of The Footwear Industry In Korea And Taiwan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lücke, Matthias, 1990. "Traditional labour-intensive industries in newly industrializing countries: the case of Brazil," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 415, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lücke, Matthias, 1994. "The scope for competition among regional governments in the Russian Federation," Kiel Working Papers 649, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordsindustry ; manufacturing ; exports ; decision making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wil:wilcde:112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Sheppard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdwilus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .