Economic Developments in the Wider Black Sea Region
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pts:journl:y:2017:i:1:p:34-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Livia Rusu, 2011. "The Interaction European Union– Black Sea Region through The Game –Theorethical Lenses," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 14(42), pages 197-226, December.
More about this item
Keywordscomparative study; economic development; foreign trade; integration; macroeconomic analysis;
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2009-01-03 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2009-01-03 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2009-01-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .